At Scalable Display Technologies you will have the chance to make an immediate impact on an organization that’s quickly changing the digital projection industry. Work with a diverse team that believes in working hard — and smart. You will experience the rewards of building fully immersive displays with billions of pixels, while enjoying a dynamic work environment.
Immediate Job Openings
1. Support Services Manager
As the Scalable Support Services Manager you will be directly responsible for managing the support and installation of Scalable’s cutting-edge products in the field. You will be responsible for working with the sales team to improve and assist with the growth of Scalable’s service offerings across all products and industries. The systems Scalable delivers range in complexity from next-gen office collaboration displays, theme park rides, to military bases with million-dollar fighter jet simulators. Your responsibility will be to manage the entire support process from initial customer contact to successful delivery with a constant mind towards end-customer satisfaction.
- Gain familiarity with Scalable’s entire product suite and various system calibration architectures existing in the field.
- Marshall customer issues through the support process from qualification to resolution by coordinating the resources of the Scalable support team
- Schedule on-site support services and provide logistical support for on-site engineers.
- Maintain the accuracy and relevance of customer support infrastructure and tools including the support ticketing system and knowledge portal.
- Manage customer expectations as system installations move to completion.
- Ensure a high standard of quality across all customer interactions.
- Catalog common and recurring support issues to shape Scalable’s new product and feature development.
- Supervise the development and maintenance of product documentation with each new software release,
- Coordinate standard training programs for new support team hires and for customers, e.g. via Scalable’s Advanced Comprehensive Training program.
- Demonstrate leadership by being hands-on as needed at any point in the support process.
- 3-5 years of experience in support organization.
- BS in a technical discipline such as Engineering or Computer Science.
- Demonstrated leadership and motivational skills
- Excellent planning, time management, and organizational skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with digital projection systems, GPUs and VR/AR is a plus.
- Familiarity with pro A/V and simulation is a plus.
- Prior management experience is a plus.
Location: This position is located at Scalable’s headquarters in Cambridge, Massachusetts, just steps from the MBTA Red Line Central Square.
2. Field Application Engineer
As a Field Application Engineer at Scalable Display technologies you will have the opportunity to not only assist in the development of our software products but also to deploy the latest software releases in the field during onsite installations.
- Develop a deep understanding of Scalable’s products and the various system architectures of projection displays.
- Contribute to UI and software feature development.
- Travel on site to customer installations to deploy and service Scalable’s software products in the field.
- Gather customer feedback as input to Scalable’s new product and feature development.
- Assist sales team in assessing technical feasibility and risk of proposed projects.
- Educate customers formally and informally, towards their ultimate self-sufficiency.
- Respond to customer issues in the field.
- Diagnose complex systems and identify root cause of system performance issues.
- Manage customer expectations, and maintain a positive attitude at all times.
- BS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- Proficiency in C/C++ and/or C#
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally.
- Proven troubleshooting, debugging and diagnostic skills.
- Intellectually curious and eager to learn new technologies.
- Self-motivated and with excellent time management skills.
- Able to work well under pressure.
- Clear communicator.
- Independent thinker.
- Experience working directly with customers.
- Familiarity with digital projection systems, GPUs, computer networks, and VR/AR is highly desirable.
- Familiarity with the professional A/V and simulation/training industries is a plus.
Travel: Frequent travel will be required. Site visits typically range from two to five days.
Scalable has great benefits. Health insurance, dental insurance, short term and long term disability, FSA, generous vacation and sick/personal time. We also have a wonderful office environment, casual yet engaging, and company outings with a great team!
Scalable is an Equal Opportunity Employer
As an Equal Opportunity employer, our policy is to hire, train, promote and otherwise provide terms and conditions of employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, pregnancy, disability or veteran status.
For information on Career opportunities please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org