At Scalable Display Technologies you will have the chance to make an immediate impact on an organization that’s quickly changing the digital projection industry. Work with a diverse team that believes in working hard — and smart. You will experience the rewards of building fully immersive displays with billions of pixels, while enjoying a dynamic work environment.
Immediate Job Openings
1. Support Services Manager
As the Scalable Support Services Manager you will be directly responsible for managing the support and installation of Scalable’s cutting-edge products in the field. You will be responsible for working with the sales team to improve and assist with the growth of Scalable’s service offerings across all products and industries. The systems Scalable delivers range in complexity from next-gen office collaboration displays, theme park rides, to military bases with million-dollar fighter jet simulators. Your responsibility will be to manage the entire support process from initial customer contact to successful delivery with a constant mind towards end-customer satisfaction.
- Gain familiarity with Scalable’s entire product suite and various system calibration architectures existing in the field.
- Marshall customer issues through the support process from qualification to resolution by coordinating the resources of the Scalable support team
- Schedule on-site support services and provide logistical support for on-site engineers.
- Maintain the accuracy and relevance of customer support infrastructure and tools including the support ticketing system and knowledge portal.
- Manage customer expectations as system installations move to completion.
- Ensure a high standard of quality across all customer interactions.
- Catalog common and recurring support issues to shape Scalable’s new product and feature development.
- Supervise the development and maintenance of product documentation with each new software release,
- Coordinate standard training programs for new support team hires and for customers, e.g. via Scalable’s Advanced Comprehensive Training program.
- Demonstrate leadership by being hands-on as needed at any point in the support process.
- 3-5 years of experience in support organization.
- BS in a technical discipline such as Engineering or Computer Science.
- Demonstrated leadership and motivational skills
- Excellent planning, time management, and organizational skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with digital projection systems, GPUs and VR/AR is a plus.
- Familiarity with pro A/V and simulation is a plus.
- Prior management experience is a plus.
Location: This position is located at Scalable’s headquarters in Cambridge, Massachusetts, just steps from the MBTA Red Line Central Square.
2. Computer Vision Software Engineer
As a Computer Vision Software Engineer, you will work on the cutting edge developing the algorithms needed to calibrate some of the world’s most expensive displays. From next-gen office collaboration displays to million-dollar fighter jet simulators, you will play a key role in delivering pixel -perfect calibration to end customers.
- Apply machine vision principles to solve problems that are relevant to the projector warp and blend industry.
- Contribute to the core development of Scalable’s projector blending software, including structured light calibration, camera-based reconstruction, and generating warp and blend data for complex projection surfaces.
- Maintain existing software components through bug fixes and architectural/performance improvements.
- Assure software quality and performance by configuring and running automated abd manual test cases.
- Collaborate with Scalable’s Sales and Technical Support teams to develop project-driven solutions based on customers needs.
- Provide guidance to field technicians and diagnose problems with field installations through software debugging if necessary.
- Remain up-to-date with trends in the display industry and the latest software development standards.
- Interact with Scalable partners to integrate with third-party hardware and software.
- Produce appropriate customer-facing documentation for software features and improvements.
- Participate in regular Engineering review meetings.
- Travel occasionally to customer installations or tradeshows.
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or closely related discipline.
- Demonstrated skills in camera calibration, stereo vision, 3D objects reconstruction and image processing, as evidenced by coursework and/or research in this area.
- Familiarity with computer vision software and tools, including OpenCV and Matlab.
- Thorough knowledge of C/C++ programming language.
- Excellent troubleshooting and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Positive and professional demeanor.
Location: This position is located at Scalable’s headquarters in Cambridge, MA.
Scalable has great benefits. Health insurance, dental insurance, short term and long term disability, FSA, generous vacation and sick/personal time. We also have a wonderful office environment, casual yet engaging, and company outings with a great team!
Scalable is an Equal Opportunity Employer
As an Equal Opportunity employer, our policy is to hire, train, promote and otherwise provide terms and conditions of employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, pregnancy, disability or veteran status.
For information on Career opportunities please contact us at email@example.com