Software Development Kits
Our SDK toolkits let independent software vendors (ISVs) integrate Scalable autocalibration into their own OpenGL or DirectX image generation packages. Bring the benefits of multiprojector display to a wide range of markets. Give your customers a technician’s just-calibrated display system at the click of a mouse. Integration is simple in most cases, with only a few added lines of code to your application’s source tree. With our SDK, your third-party applications can read our Scalable Mesh File (SMF) and apply its data to your display. Your application will run seamlessly on a calibrated system. Download the Scalable SDK satasheet >>
We offer two versions of our SDK: OpenGL SDK and DirectX SDK. Both software integration toolkits enable third-party Image Generation (IG) software providers to benefit from Scalable’s automatic geometric distortion correction software, which automatically creates Scalable Mesh Files (SMF) to be used in today’s state of the art IGs. There are three key aspects of integration between our SMF and the IG:
- Warping: provide a mechanism to map a generated image to the input of a projector so that the display on the screen appears seamless.
- View Specification: provides each IG with instructions on the view frustum to generate based on its associated projector footprint in screen space.
- Remote API: allows the auto-calibration process to be started and stopped at the IG’s behest.
Supported Geometries: Scalable SDK allows you to point multiple projectors at any angle, shape or form. We can create a warp mesh to handle complex geometries such as cylinder, dome and articulated screens with ease. Scale to as many projectors as required, Scalable does not impose any limits. Our SDK kits are delivered via download and come with instructions and sample code.
Benefits of our SDK integration
- Add auto-calibration as a feature of your application.
- Provide for multiple view frustums.
- Warp is applied on the graphics card, resulting in no latency in the pixel pipeline and no need for additional hardware.
SDK Integrated Applications
Below are some of the companies that develop applications that are already integrated with our SDK: