Careers / job opportunities
At Scalable Display Technologies you'll have the chance to make an immediate impact on an organization that's quickly changing the digital projection industry. Work with a culturally-diverse team that believes in working hard—and smart. You will experience the rewards of building fully immersive displays with 100s of millions of pixels, while enjoying outstanding compensation and benefits in a dynamic work environment.
If you're ready to roll up your sleeves and put that entrepreneurial spirit to work in a culture of innovation, we're looking forward to hearing from you.
Immediate Job Openings - to be filled ASAP
Field Application Engineer
Overview: As a Field Application Engineer at Scalable Display Technologies, you will have the opportunity to not only assist in the development of our software products but also to deploy the latest software releases in the field during onsite installations.
- Develop a deep understanding of Scalable’s products and the various system architectures of projection displays.
- Contribute to UI and software feature development.
- Travel on site to customer installations to deploy and service Scalable’s software products in the field.
- Gather customer feedback as input to Scalable’s new product and feature development.
- Assist sales team in assessing technical feasibility and risk of proposed projects.
- Educate customers formally and informally, towards their ultimate self-sufficiency.
- Respond to customer issues in the field.
- Diagnose complex systems and identify root cause of system performance issues.
- Manage customer expectations, and maintain a positive attitude at all times.
- BS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- Proficiency in C/C++ and/or C#.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally
- Proven troubleshooting, debugging and diagnostic skills.
- Intellectually curious and eager to learn new technologies.
- Self-motivated with excellent time management skills.
- Able to work well under pressure.
- Clear communicator.
- Independent thinker.
- Experience working directly with customers.
- Familiarity with digital projection systems, GPUs, computer networks, and VR/AR is highly desirable.
- Familiarity with the professional A/V and simulation/training industries is a plus.
Travel: Frequent travel will be required. Site visits typically range from two to five days.
Benefits: Scalable has great benefits. Health insurance, dental insurance, short term and long term disability, FSA, generous vacation and sick/personal time. We also have a wonderful office environment - casual - yet engaging - company outings a great team!
Location: Scalable’s offices are located in Central Square Cambridge, just steps from the MBTA Red Line and close to great restaurants and coffee shops.
For information on Career opportunities, please contact us at email@example.com
As an Equal Opportunity employer, our policy is to hire, train, promote and otherwise provide terms and conditions of employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, pregnancy, disability or veteran status.