Our commitment to customer support is deep in our corporate DNA. Our highly-trained team demonstrates a passion for technology and a commitment to exceed customer satisfaction. Our knowledge goes well beyond warping & blending, we have broad expertise in the fields of 3D rendering, advance graphics, machine vision, and the latest projection technologies.
Our support team is available Monday through Friday, from 9 am to 5 pm E.T, except for the following U.S holidays: New Year’s Day, Martin Luther King Day, President’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Columbus Day, Thanksgiving Day, Thanksgiving Friday and Christmas Day. You can contact support by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling +1 617 864 9300.
- Supported Cameras – List of the cameras and lenses compatible with the Scalable products.
- ScalableDesktop Supported Graphics Cards
- VIDEO TUTORIAL – How to configure NVIDIA mosaic
- ScalableDesktop – system requirements
- Scalable Display Manager – minimum requirements for host machine
- NVIDIA & Scalable Display presentation – Using the GPU to Create a Seamless Display from Multiple Projectors
Remote Support Viewer
Recommended NVIDIA Drivers
For a list of the latest recommended NVIDIA Drivers click here.
Scalable ACT Program – Advanced Comprehensive Training
Scalable offers an advanced technical training course for partners that want to become deeply knowledgeable in Scalable software, system troubleshooting, and multi-projector fundamentals. The ACT course is an intensive multi-day training that consists of both class-room style learning and hand-ons sessions with Scalable engineers. Contact Scalable to learn more about ACT participation.
The below companies have successfully completed the Scalable ACT Program:
Antycip Simulation – (EMEA)
France, Italy, Spain & UK
Complex Visual Systems LTD – (UK)